Thursday, November 11, 2010

Look for Less

Every morning, I like to come into work 15 to 20 min earlier, because usually I am in the office by myself. 
This is the time I can read my blogs and do some online shopping. Today, as I was browsing through Hautelook, a website that hosts online private sales, I ran into their Leola Couture sale. I really liked The Knit Tee Dress. Right away it reminded me of an outfit that Carrie Bradshaw wore in the Sex in the City part 2 movie. For only $49 you can have this outfit too! Also, check out their other dresses as the holidays are just around the corner. So, hurry this sale does not last long. In order to buy even browse through Hautelook you must be a member and all you need to do is provide them with your email address.




No comments:

Post a Comment