Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fur and Jewels




Jeans, Necklace, Ring-Forever 21;  Fur Vest- Calvin Klein; Top?; Shoes-Guess

I spent the Thanksgiving break in LA with my family which is always comforting. I was also excited to see friends and spend a night out on the town. When I go down to LA, I usually never bring clothes with me because I still have a lot of my fancy LA clothes sitting in my closet. For this night I brought out my silver pumps, my blingy jewelry, and a fur vest that i forgot I had.  I bought this vest a couple of years ago and gave it to my mom because I never wore it, but when i went through her closet, I found this vest and took it back. It completed my look! I couldn't decide whether to wear it with a shirt or alone: without a shirt it made the look more rocker glam and with the white cropped shirt it had more of chic look. I ended up wearing the white top, it was too cold! What do you think of this look?

1 comment:

  1. hey! this look is familiar! =]
    love this look- with the shirt and without! you look fab!

    ReplyDelete