Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hidden Photos








For a while now I have been doing some style photo shoots for my friend Jenny who owns a boutique in the Hayes Valley called Acrimony!! When I get a chance I go and shoot some photos with her current collection. She carries an amazing collection season after season. Just go to shopacrimony.com and see for yourself or if you live in the Bay area drop in for a quick look. Well, I finally decided to share some of these these photos, but also some of my friends have discovered  these looks on lookbook.nu. Some thought I had a twin until I told them it was me. So I guess it wasn't so much of a secret anymore.
I will post more photos as soon as I get a hold of them. Hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Don't u wish we could wear those clothes in SF? haha.

    Excited for wine tasting too!
    See you manana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so hipster! I love that hat on you! Wait- can i come wine tasting too?!?!

    ReplyDelete