Thursday, December 2, 2010

Xmas in Germany

Munich, Germany


Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany (Inspiration for the Cinderella's Castle)


I am very excited to say that in 2 weeks from tomorrow I will be flying to Germany to spend the Holidays with my boyfriends family and friends. This will be my first time spending xmas away from home so it will be a little sad to not see my family this year. I have been doing lots of shopping just for this trip because I don’t think I have ever experienced weather like this before, (it is 14 degrees in Germany right now, brrrr). Being and California girl I don’t think I have ever seen the temperature drop below 30, and that is really cold for me. My boyfriend has been telling me about these xmas markets they have, where you can buy lots of traditional xmas merchandise, lots of food and warm wine. Aside from it being 13 degrees, I am very excited have my first white xmas and to hopefully build my first snowman.  Here are some pictures to give you a taste of what I will be seeing and doing in Germany.

2 comments:

  1. It looks magical!!! I'm bummed we can't go to Sweden this year for Christmas, you are going to have so much fun! Happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures, cool blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete