Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Xmas from Germany

Weihnachts Markt, Munich





Salzburg, Austria








Merry Christmas!!

I know I have been MIA for quite some time now. I try to avoid the computer as much as I can so I can take advantage of this amazing place. Here is a little insight of what I've been up to. I was in Munich for a few days and loved it, then we took a day trip to Salzburg, Austria and amazed at how beautiful this city is. No I am in Witzenhausen- a small town in the middle of Germany, where my boyfriends family is from, they cutest little town. As soon as I get home I will definitely post more photos. They wont be any style shots because all I was thinking about was making sure I stay warm and dry.
Hope everyone had a wonderful XMAS!!!

All photos taken by me or my boyfriend

xoxo
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment